- Silicone extruded profile rubber.
- Useful for high temp 250 degree c.
- Physical properties remains same at elevated temp for long time, good ageing life very stable material.
- Good resistance properties, food grade, non toxic.medical grade.
- These are available in different shape and sizes, in hard, sponge and soft material in different colour and hardness.
- Packing for autoclave, high temp vessels,boiler.
- Coloured silicone tubings
- Peroxide cure coloured tubings, profile, packing gasket made from silicone rubber
- Are ready available as ex-stock.
- Transparent silicone tubing, hoses or molded products are ready available as ex-stock.
- We use only high purity raw silicone rubber in our process.
- Silicone rubber products are processed to “ari 40”, ari “50” , ari “65” formulation and specfications.
- Manufacturing,inspection and packing is performed in a class 1000 clean room enviroment.
- All products are traceable from start to finish, production, inspection, and final shipment.
- Due to the nature of our silicone rubber products, it is essential that our team be prepared to technically support our production line.
- The ari team is equally familiar with each product , in addition to its many applications.
- We are dedicated to ensure the success of every product we manufacture.
- We never lose sight that an essential component.
- Philosophy is to bring value to our clients.
- We do not compromise the quality of our products while providing value to our customers.
Silicone offers advantages found in no other elastomer.
Stable throught out a temperature range of –100 degree f to 450 degree f, and remain unaffected in material properties.
Ari silicones are capable of multiple autoclaving,resistance to adhesion of blood,and tissue due to the exceptional smoothness of it’s inner diameter and physical properties.
Also,silicone is resistance to moisture,ozone,radiation,compression set, weathering and various chemical agents.
A compendium of ari material tests and results,in addition to usp23 class vi test data on finished products is available.
For validation tests on ari tubing and hose.
Usp 23 class vi , cytotoxicity,systemic toxicity,intracutaneoustoxicity,
Mutagenicity, 90 days muscle implantation,
Usp physieo-chemical testing for plastics
Senstization,established determination of extractables established determination of molecular weight,distribution
FDA CFR 26-177.2600,british pharmacopoeia standards.